Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Don't take life too seriously - no one gets out alive anyway"...(author unknown)


I have seriously been thinking about starting a blog for years. However "thinking" about starting a blog and actually doing it are very different. (I know! Shocking!) I would decide on it and then...another 6 months goes by...I still haven't created it, I still haven't documented all of those silly stories about my family, funny quotes from my kids, or random thoughts I get while driving down the road...well, that all ends now. I've gone and done it. I hope to make this a place - not necessarily for anything too deep - but instead a place of fun, humor and total randomness (is that even a word?) It feels like everyone is much too serious these days. and I don't know about you, but I could use a few more laugh lines. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers! Let me know you stopped by!