Monday, February 22, 2010

Shut your pie hole...


So, I'm in the dressing room of one of my favorite stores on Saturday (which will remain nameless, but sells A LOT of black and white clothing:) and this woman/girl/annoying idiot was in the dressing room next to me when a sales associate knocks on her door and asks if she is doing alright with the items she is trying on.

She answers in her totally tubular, best valley-girl accent "Um, well, this EXTRA small is just like, still too big. Do you have this in, like, an EXTRA EXTRA small?"

I heard this and then caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, trying to stuff myself into a size I thought was appropriate. Without missing a beat, I turned toward the voice on the other side of the wall and promptly stuck out my tongue and flipped her the bird with both hands simultaneously.

Sometimes I may act like I'm 13 or so, but it felt good, even if she couldn't see me...:)

2 comments:

  1. I am flipping her off right now too. Well, when I get done typing this that is. In fact, I'm gonna give her a "GO TO HELL" too!
    -TD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't lie, I called her a skinny b#@$%h after I read your post.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Let me know you stopped by!